Are you looking to have massage work done but find lying on a massage table uncomfortable for you? Maybe you manage a group of people and are looking for a unique way to show how much you appreciate them.
Chair Massage is a great way for people to enjoy the relaxing and stress relieving benefits of massage without having to lie down on a massage table. It also allows employers to offer the benefits of massage to their employees in locations outside of a massage therapy office. It utilizes a chair specifically designed for performing massage. The massage is performed over clothing and may or may not include the use of lotion. It focuses on the neck, shoulders, back, arms, and hands and is tailored for each client depending on their needs. Sessions usually last about 15 minutes and leave the client relaxed and refreshed.
Chair Massage can be offered in various venues. Following is a list of ideas, as well as specific events where I have offered chair massage:
· Corporate events - Employee Appreciation - Residential Mortgage Services
- Customer Appreciation - Rodman Ford
- Public Expositions - Providence Home Show
· Fundraisers - PanMass Rider Fundraiser (Also performed table massage at PMC Ride)
- New Hope Fundraiser
· Sporting Events - Franklin Golf Club Fundraiser
· Health Clubs - Boston Sports Club, Franklin
- Hockomock YMCA, Franklin
· Celebrations - Wellesley College Spa Day
· Bridal Showers - At a bride's home in Wellesley
· House Parties
For further information and pricing, please contact Sheryl at 508-633-8332 or via email at email@example.com .